Heretic Sword Squad Heretic Sword Squad

Dude, blasting this on the interstate expressway in chicago HOLLLLLLLLY SHHHTTTT YOU GET PUMPPPPPPEDDDDDDDD! lol good stuff man, keep it up

BERSERKYD responds:

Happy To hear that Story ! Hahaha XD Nice ! Rock On Dude !!

Antiskill- Jumpy Antiskill- Jumpy

Really digging the whole style, seems fresh like one just doesnt care and all they want to do is hit the dance floor lol
Really liked the way you made the synth lick sound around 1:55, like its constricted and getting squeezed
good work

YakovlevArt responds:

Lol, that's an interesting description for the sound.
Glad to hear you're diggin it.

Aftermath Aftermath

Pretty Bumping, good work. reminds me of boys noize , good stuff

AliceMako responds:

Never heard of that, glad you like it

Before Mydnite 3 - F-777 Before Mydnite 3 - F-777

Dude, this is nice. everything is so smooth, the transitions are stitched together so well and the melody is excellent. keep it up man!

_:Better Off Alone:_ (remix) _:Better Off Alone:_ (remix)

Yo, this is good

This sounds really good dude. You wouldnt know by any chance a website which gives you the piano roll for the medely. Im really egaer to do a remix, but i dont want to have to rewrite the whoel song. Pm if you have any, Thankx!

So Crap.. its Liek OMFG So Crap.. its Liek OMFG

Wth?

Dude, I NEEED THE BASS LINE. IT SOUNDS SO SICK. I really want to do a mix of this, what program did you use to do the bassline, jeez, tell me now.

Fight in C Minor Fight in C Minor

This is what im talking aobut

Right here, the chorus is amazing. You got it down good, ill be putting the remix up soon.

BattleTheme BattleTheme

Delicious

Very good song, ill be looking forward to hearing more of your work

Karco - Temple Karco - Temple

Hot

Dude, this song is sweet. Ive been trying myself to learn how to make ambient music. What program do you use, All im rolling on now is fruity loops. >.<

Karco responds:

Heh, thanks! :) Actually, I use FL Studio (the real name of Fruity Loops, which it used to be named) too, so what you're probably looking for are external sounds and effects. I used ReFX Nexus in this song, though I'm not sure it's what you're looking for if you're only going to make ambience with it, as it wasn't made specifically to do that. Give it a look at http://www.refx.net, though, you might like what you see. ;)

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it! :D

Futurama Remix Futurama Remix

OK

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but it seems like you just grabed the actual futurama song and just added some of your own beats. It doesn't blend right. If your really considering remixing the song, I suggest that you actually create the futurama melody with your own beats, first off, it would be different, and it would sound really nice. Like insted of the bells, replace them with 303s or acid synths. I gave you a 6 overall because I think this is a work in progress, if you just put a bit more effort, you can pull off something great.

B3rzerk

WyteNoiz responds:

Look fool, in the comments I said that I was lazy and I really dont feel like doing all that.